Friday, June 21, 2013

Day 4 New York

Slept late today.  Denise and Jason were both off to work.  So Denise drew me a nice little map of their neighborhood.  I wanted to do some laundry before I flew to Ireland tomorrow.  So after a shower I packed up my laundry and headed out. 

A big thunder storm had come thru last night and it was still raining a little bit this morning.
I went to the laundrymat and did 1 load.  Then walked to a couple of thrift shops in the neighborhood.  It was interesting to look at what they had, but I didn't buy anything.  I grabbed lunch and then headed back to the apartment.

During the afternoon I read a little, napped a little.  When Denise and Jason got home from work we went out to eat.  When we got back we watched Market Warriors on PBS and I think I have Denise hooked.

I told them that this had almost been enough vacation for me and I was ready to head home.  Denise insisted though that I continue on the trip to Ireland, he he.

No comments: