This fall the Variable Stars went down to the Hankard Inn at Pleasant Lake for a quilt retreat. Hankard Inn has become out go to place for retreats. I noticed to new additions to Jan's flower beds. I thought they are a great way to use up old vases and items left over at my brother's estate sales. Here were a few...
I have made one and my mom and I are thinking of making at least one up for the VFW craft show out in Portland the first of December. Now everything I find becomes a possibility. Thought about glueing odd shaped wine bottles?!
The chickens won............
7 hours ago





1 comment:
I've seen some of these elsewhere and have wanted to make something similar --- would probably have to buy the glass. Let me know how yours go. The ones I've seen have been all clear glass --- I like the addition of the color.
Post a Comment