This was before the crown molding was added, pretty straight forward cabinets.
The flooring as you can see above was white before. Big mistake. So below is the new flooring. Something that doesn't show anything, yea.
Last photo for now is of the back splash and counters. In my dream file I had photos of white 2" x 4" subway tile backsplashes. I also knew my biggest splurge was going to be quartz countertops. Once I had the counter tops picked I decided that the white back splash might be too big a difference in color. So I started looking at alternatives. Tumbled marble, etc. Finally I came up with these 1"x2" porcelan tile that I thought went well with the counters.
more to come




1 comment:
Looks nice and bright --- almost like snow outside (perish the thought!). I like the floor and backsplash --- nice neutral color and soothing.
Post a Comment