Thursday, May 19, 2011

Wedding Weekend

This past weekend was my nephew's wedding in Chicago.  My mother and I drove down on Saturday as the wedding was Sunday evening.  We had a rehearsal dinner on Saturday evening which was very nice and gave the families a chance to get acquainted.

The weather Saturday and Sunday was pretty cold and rainy.  We wondered if we could have a view Sunday evening as the wedding and reception, which was a fairly intimate affair, was on the 95th floor of the Hancock building.  But the weather cleared and it was a lovely affair.

We all stayed over Sunday night and came home Monday.  Following are a few photos.





1 comment:

Carol Sc said...

Lovely pictures and a lovely view, though I have to admit, being that high up gives me the heebie jeebies. Congratulations on the fast walk, too --- I forgot to comment.