Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Starting again

 What to you do when the person who showed you how to set up a blog moves away?  And then for some reason, it no longer lets you add pictures.  Well. I guess a post with no pics can still work.  What a year 2020 has been.

I had been volunteering for McLaren Hospital in Lansing at their guest house, McRee House.  It was the ideal opportunity for me. Do a little dusting, water the house plants, bake cookies, all good.  Best was on my 2 eight hour days a month, I could take my sewing machine and set it up in the kitchen and sew.  It was often a topic with some of the guests and doctors.

In February or March that came to an end.  Then in July I got the opportunity to volunteer at the McLaren Pennsylvania campus in the surgical lounge.  Three weeks ago that also came to an end.  Maybe we will begin again after the first of the year.

Trying to get a baby quilt top ready for mom to quilt.  As the weather gets colder she will be restricted to inside walking  and will need something to keep her mind busy.

Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving.  Stay safe.