Thursday, August 16, 2012

Walking

Walking with the 50+ walkers from Playmakers has been kind of hit or miss.  My sciatic problem is getting better after having a manipulation done.  But the left knee will always be a problem.  Training is on Wednesday evenings and Saturday mornings.  On the session I have made I try to improve my distance more each time.  Last night I was shooting for 2 miles.  And made it in 43 min. 37 seconds.  I really don't worry about the time, just as long as I keep moving and finish.

I'm having a new furnace put in today.  I forgot to take a picture of the old one before they got it all out. But did get a pic of the empty space.  It's amazing how small the new furnace is.  Will post a pic tomorrow.  Thanks for checking in.  Jackie

1 comment:

Carol Sc said...

I certainly understand "hit and miss" --- that's a good time for two miles! Keep up the good work.