Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Little Honey from the Fleamarket

The day of the flea market my mother and her sister, Gen, came over to give me a bit of relief.  I think they got there about 1 so while they watched my booth, I went and got something to eat.  As I strolled around the market looking to see what else was there I saw a gentleman adjusting items on his table and I caught sight of this little honey.

Junior Miss, with both clamps, original box and instructions.  I didn't dicker too hard and she came home with me.  Someone asked the other night how many of these toy and small machines I have now.  I think I counted 8 tonight.

It just so happens that the day before at the LAP show in their "garage sale" area I bought this book. Along with some reference books and some wonderful Japanese quilt magazines/  Maybe Junior Miss was sending my vibes already the day before?!!



No comments: