Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Holidays

Well, one holiday over, one to go. Sunday I came home and started the purge for New Years. I gave the birds and squirrels all the cookies that had not been given away. They had a great time.

Christmas eve is our big family time. That way the grandkids can have Christmas morning and day with their kids. Here are a couple of shots from Christmas eve.





Well, that's a short update for now. I have a chance to go quilting today. My aunt has made a raffle quilt for my cousin who has been battling breast cancer for a year and has no health insurance. We are having a benefit spaghetti dinner on January 15 for Tammy. And we are trying to get items around for an additional silent auction. Mom called today to say they were going to start quilting today. So since I'm off yet today I may go over after the furnace guy comes.

Later today I'll try to do an entry on Rosanne's, our hostess for our Christmas party, freshly painted master powder room. Beckie who goes to Hankard with us has been doing some whimsical painting for Rosanne.

Here's to a happy and health new year.

No comments: