Sunday, April 17, 2011

Queen of Procrastination

That me!  And it never fails that when I get the job done I wonder why I put it off so long.  It didn't take as long as I thought and finally getting it done makes you feel good.  Yesterday I decided to do something about it.  My sewing machine has had a short for several months.  A little fussing usually got it going.  So yesterday after water aerobics I loaded it up and took it out to Around the Block in Portland to have it looked at.  I also took pictures along for my mom of our trips to Chicago to the flower show in March, Molly's birthday party in March and our Cincinnati trip in April.



"Do these new sunglasses make my nose look big?"


Happy 2nd Birthday Molly!!

To keep the ball rolling today I finally set up the printer I got with my laptop 2 YEARS ago.  Again just a few minutes and I had it up and running.  So then there was no excuse to put off preparing my taxes any more.  So I got them done and ready to mail. 

Now just a few more pictures from Cincinnati...

Well, photos are taking a long time to load, so I will do more later.  Off to mail my returns.

No comments: