Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Cincinnati, Part 3?

Sorry for the repeat of some of the photos.  Didn't realize until I posted the post.  Here should be the last of the photos...

This quilt we saw in a vendors booth.  Mom fell in love with it and was especially taken with the colors.  The vendor was out of the patterns, but did have one kit left for the black/pink.  The alternate color was blue/yellow.  We left the show about 3, took a nap, and then came back over again about 4:30.  Mom was still drawn to this quilt so I convinced her to get the kit, which she did.  The shop mailed her the pattern which she got this week.  So I guess this will be our next project.  Hopefully she can wait until after Darryl's wedding on May 15th.
They added a spot this year where a volunteer would take your picture if you wanted, so Mom and I jumped in.


Well, that's all my photos from the Cincinnati Internation quilt show.  I have friends in Paducah at the show this week.  I hear they've closed the flood barriers and had to move a lot of the show.  Hope the girls still manage to have a good time.

No comments: