Monday, October 11, 2010

Fabric & quilt block

Tomorrow night is Variable Stars.  We have lots of business to take care of.  Pillow cases to donate to a local charity, and blocks for the block exchange.  I also have show and tell of some feed sack fabrics that I got at an estate sale a couple of weeks ago.

These are the feed sacks I got at an estate sale.  I especially like the pint polka dot ladies.


Pillow cases

This is 4 of Roxie's block.  She asked for 1800's reproductions and 4 blocks.  No sure how they will all go together this is just a random layout guessing what she might have in mind.

Tomorrow I get to have a EMG test to figure out why I keep having numbness and tingling in my left arm.  I've heard the test is painful, but most women handle it well.  Guess we are more paint tolerant!



No comments: