Friday, September 24, 2010

Found fabric

The Variable Stars dyed fabric on September 14th. And I came home that night and washed everything (I thought) that I had dyed that evening.  Imagine my surprise when I went to throw some groceries in the back of my truck on September 22 and found an oblong plastic container and a zip lock bag with fabric and dye in them.  They must have fallen out of my big box on the way home that evening.

So now they are washed and ironed and here they are.


This and the next orange were in a ziplock bag.



These were all pieces that I had folded and put in an oblong plastic container because they were extra and I was getting tired of making decisions on what colors to dye.  So I just mixed different dyes and just poured them into different sections of the box.  I think they turned out interesting.













1 comment:

Carol Sc said...

What can be better than "found fabric"?! ---especially, when it's fabric you dyed!! Love em