Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Jack's park bench

Lots going on this week.  Have the week off of work to get ready for our family garage sale on Friday and Saturday.  All my plants are doing great this summer. Tomatoes are doing great.  And I will probably have cherry tomatoes out my ears.  But I can always take them into work for the city slickers.


I love this planter, petunias, lantana and persian shield.  I love the persian shield.  I first saw it on a garden tour a couple of years ago.  I like it because in the right light it has a metalic sheen to it.



And this is a new cone flower I found Saturday.  It is papaya colored and I think it will add more color to the front flower bed.  This time of year I kind of have a lack of color in those beds.  I'm also going to transplant some black eyed susans when the weather cools down.  I also have some stokes asters that my lavender has overgrown that need to be moved.



Also this weekend I went out to Portland to see the park bench my mom purchased in memory of my dad.





Well back to working on the basement.  Maybe I can get a couple of quilt blocks sewn.  And I have to dig out a table that I promised to Claudia.

1 comment:

Ruth said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.