Just to back up a bit about Barcelona. When we visited the church down from the hotel, I noticed a sign that said "lift to roof". Deb was game so for 3 euro we took the tiny lift up to the top of the church. Here were some of the views.
Today is our first full day at sea. Our first port of call will be Kotor, Montenegro but that is . So for now we are getting to explore the ship and starting our classes with Bonnie. We were supposed to be sewing her Razzle Dazzle quilt, but sewing machines couldn't be secured for the trip. So instead Bonnie gave a lesson on paper piecing and then a lesson on back basting applique with her Spanish Rose pattern.
There were 50 quilters along for classes, some husbands and some children. Our conference room had 3 large windows looking out on Deck 5 so we often had many people curiously looking on.
We had quilters from allover the US, New Zealand, Germany and I think maybe Australia.
Day 4 would be much the same as this. Realized that I forgot to mentioned some of the Gaudi architecture we saw in Barcelona. Maybe some pics of that next.
The chickens won............
7 hours ago

1 comment:
Great view from that high spot --- I would be gripping something on the way up :-)
Post a Comment