Saturday, September 1, 2012

Progress toward 5K

Wednesday night I went to 5K training.  Walked 3 miles in 1:06:06.  Not too bad.  I was going to go to training again today, Saturday.  But when I went to start my truck it wouldn't start.  First time it's let me down in 7 years.  Oh, well, placed call to handy brother and he seemed to think it is just the battery.  So he has taken pity on my and may be over later today to have a look.

But that's good.  Since I would go anywhere it means I'm force to stay home and get something done. I mowed the front lawn about 8 am. Then decided if I was going to have to take the truck into the dealer I should unload my "merch" from the fleamarket into the garage.  So emptied truck, loaded the dishwasher, did laundry.  Now the big task, cleaning off the kitchen table.  Oh, so much fun on the last holiday of the summer.  But that's ok.  Hope you all have a safe holiday.

Yours in stitches
Jackie

No comments: