Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Best money I've ever spent. . .

Since my knee has been giving me trouble, I haven't really gotten my fall clean up done outside.  All the leaves are finally of my neighbor's maple and mine, but I haven't even gotten started.  Fortunately there has been a break in the weather.  So last week I made the decision to hire my fall clean up done.  I went with Smith Floral which I consider to be my local florist and plant provider.  Monday when I came home to see that a phenominal job had been done.  Leaves all raked to the front yard,all the perennials (and I do mean all) cut back, planters cleaned out.  I couldn't have wished for a better job done.  Here are a few pics.




I guess this means I have more time to sew.



1 comment:

Carol Sc said...

Well, I expected to see a new quilting notion or something else quilting related! ...now, fewer $'s to spend on them, but the yard surely looks nice!